Shakespeare at the Castle Ticket Information
Romeo and Juliet
- July 28 - 31. All performances begin at 7 p.m.
- Special pre-show entertainment begins at 6 p.m.
- Held at Glamorgan Castle; grounds open and available for picnicking at 5:45 p.m.
Complete Works of Shakespeare, Abridged
- August 4 - 7. All performances begin at 7 p.m.
- Held in the Brush Performance Hall, Giese Center for the Performing Arts
- General Admission - $18 advanced purchase and $20 at the door
- General Admission (12 and under) - $14 advanced purchase and $15 at the door
- Bleacher seating (all ages) - $8 advanced purchase and $10 at the door
- Lawn seating (all ages) - $5. You will need to bring your own blanket or low-profile lawn chairs if you choose "lawn seating".
Additional Ticket Information
Tickets remain on sale via the website through 2 p.m. on the day of the performance. Purchased tickets will be available at the Will Call table on the castle grounds beginning at 5:45 p.m.
Tickets purchased at the door in the evening of the performance must be paid for with cash or check only.
Box Office: (330) 821-2565
For more information: (330) 823-3875
The rain location is the Giese Center for the Performing Arts on the Mount Union campus (corner of Simpson and Union Avenue). Watch this website or the Shakespeare At The Castle Facebook page for up to date information regarding weather.