- Tristin Tokos ‘15
- Hometown: Paris, Ohio
- Major: Financial Mathematics
I think Mount Union is different because of the relationship between the students and the faculty. I feel very comfortable asking any professor for help and it is especially nice when a professor, outside of class, calls me by my name.
Purple Plu$ Debit Account Registration
Please read the following agreement concerning the Purple Plu$ Plan. Your information will be sent to the Card Office and your account will be activated within 48 hours.
Freshman students that attended a Preview Session should have completed the registration form during the photo ID process and the debit account has already been activated.
Terms and Conditions
- This contract is executed between the individual named on the top of this page (the participant) and Mount Union. This contract references the Purple Plus Plan, which is an option available to students, faculty, and employees of Mount Union. This contract is administered by the Business Office and Campus Card Office.
- Contract terms for the Student Option begin when the contract and the initial deposit are received by the Business Office and end when the participant graduates or withdraws from school. The terms of the Employee option are from the time this contract and the initial deposit are received by the Business Office until the employee terminates employment at Mount Union.
- Please make funds, for the account, payable to Mount Union and designate to the Purple Plus Plan. Additional deposits in any amount may be made at any time by completing the necessary forms and making payments to the Office of Business Affairs or via the web by clicking here.
- The participant's Purple Plus card will be the access device for the Purple Plus Plan. The card must be presented at the time of purchase and shall be the only means of accessing the participant's account.
- The Purple Plus Plan is automatically closed at the end of this contract. However, the participant may request at any time that his/her account be closed; this request must be made in writing to the Business Office. In addition, the Business Office reserves the right to close any Purple Plus Plan that has been inactive for a period of twelve (12) months. Refunds on closed accounts will be made at the full value of the unused balance, except no refunds will be made for balances less than $10.00. Refunds for students will be credited to the participant's Billing Account; refunds for all others will be mailed to the last known address. All debts on the participant's Billing Account must be satisfied prior to a check being processed for a refund. Any negative Purple Plus Plan balances will be charged to the participant's Billing Account (students) or billed directly to the participant.
- This account is non-transferable. Additional ID may be required to ensure that only the participant uses the account. The participant may be required to sign a receipt for goods.
- Mount Union reserves the right to determine hours of operation and pricing for the goods and services available for purchase with this plan.
- If the participant's Purple Plus Card be lost, stolen, or damaged, this should be reported to the Campus Card Office immediately. If the offices are closed, students can report the lost card via the web by clicking here. A fee will be charged for the replacement of lost, stolen, or damaged cards. The address and phone number for the Campus Card Office are as follows:
Card Office - University of Mount Union- 1972 Clark Ave. - Alliance, Ohio 44601 - (330) 823-2881.
- There is no annual fee and no minimum balance is required.
- Funds cannot be withdrawn from the purple plus account prior to the account being closed.
- The full amount of your deposit will be available on your Purple Plus Plan.
Paper copies of this agreement are available at the Card Office and in the Business Office.
Complete the form- First year students who do not yet have a campus address or phone should simply enter all 1's in these fields in order to allow the online form to be processed. You will not be able to complete the form if these fields are left blank.