Registering for STEP

Before going abroad for any reason, it is advisable that U.S. citizens register their international travel with the U.S. State Department. In fact, it is required that all students studying abroad through UMU register with the State Department's STEP, Smart Traveler Enrollment Program. Follow this link to do so:

To The Top!