How to... Renew Items on Your Library Account…3 Easy Ways!
- Come to the Library
Visit the friendly folks at the Circulation Desk (Check in/Check out). Hand the staffer your PurplePlus card and ask them to renew your items.
- Call the Circulation Desk
The number to call is 330-823-3890. Ask the helpful person who answers the phone to please renew your library materials. S/he will ask you for your PurplePlus card barcode number and will then renew your materials.
- Go to your Library account on the web at: https://cat.opal-libraries.org/patroninfo~S15.
- Enter your last name, a comma, and then your first name. Then enter your 14-digit PurplePlus card barcode number, which begins with 27048. Click Submit. Check the box to the left of each item that you would like to renew. Then click the Renew Marked button. Or you may renew everything on your library card by clicking the Renew All button.
- University of Mount Union items, OhioLINK and SearchOhio items may be renewed using the same link and method.
- Mount Union books circulate for 30 days and may be renewed for 3 additional time periods of 30 days.
- OhioLINK books circulate for 3 weeks and may be renewed for 6 additional time periods of 3 weeks each.
- SearchOhio items have varying loan periods from 7-21 days, depending on the type of media, with 3 renewals permitted.