- Ryan Donaldson ’15
- Hometown: North Canton, Ohio
- Major: Medical Technology
When I graduated from high school, I knew I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field. I was interested in becoming a medical technologist, and heard that Mount Union had an outstanding medical technology program.
A great place for students to discover and explore the natural world
The Huston-Brumbaugh Nature Center School Programs have been developed to provide exciting outdoor environmental experiences for students of all ages (Preschool and grades k-12). These offerings are aligned with the Ohio Academic Content Standards Life Science Benchmarks and Indicators (as listed in each program description) and are meant to supplement classroom learning.
Outdoor environmental lessons at the Nature Center provide opportunities for students to observe, interact with, and learn about the natural world through meaningful hands-on activities.
By participating in these programs, students have a chance to:
- Study living things in their natural environment
- Use/develop scientific inquiry skills
- Become familiar with and sensitive to the natural world
- Develop a contextual framework for understanding diversity and interdependence of living systems
Upon registering for a program, teachers will receive an educator's packet that includes:
- Written confirmation
- Background information on topic for teachers
- Pre-trip activities
- Post-trip activities
- Program evaluation
For more information or to register for a school program please contact the Nature Center at (330) 823-7487 or firstname.lastname@example.org.