- Ashley Christensen ’16
- Hometown: Champlin, MN
- Major: Criminal Justice and Sociology
We have an opportunity to change the world, and that can only be done by giving back as much as possible and helping others succeed.
Sociology Learning Objectives
- Students will demonstrate understanding of the scientific method and its application through qualitative and quantitative research designs used in sociology.
- Students will demonstrate understanding of both general sociological theory as well as middle range theory unique to the substantive areas within sociology.
- Students will demonstrate competence in communicating mastery of sociological knowledge in both written and oral form.
- Students will demonstrate competence in applying sociological knowledge to real life situations.