- Dekota Toot ’15
- Hometown: Alliance, Ohio
- Major: Philosophy and Psychology
I chose to major in philosophy because it tackles the big questions in life. In philosophy, you are never expected to accept anything as true just because somebody says so. It is up to the individual to judge what is true by reason rather than deferring to an authority figure for the answer.
Undergraduate Nelnet Payment Plans / e-Cashier
You are about to leave the Mount Union Web site. Read the following terms and then click the link at the bottom of this page to access the Nelnet Business Solutions Web site for online payment options.
Before clicking the link, make sure you have the following information to assist you in enrolling in a payment plan:
1. Financial Aid Award
2. Credit Card or bank account routing number and account number
3. Email address of person enrolling in the plan
4. Nine-digit Mount Union student ID number
5. Copy of Payment Options Brochure
If you choose to enroll in the monthly payment plan with Nelnet Business Solutions, you need to be aware of the following:
- Any financial aid (Pell grant, SEOG scholarship, etc.) that is subsequently awarded will be applied toward any remaining deferred amount before you will receive any financial aid proceeds. Do not include Work Study when calculating your payments. If you have a credit balance on your account, you must call the Office of Business Affairs to request a refund.
- If you add courses or incur any additional charges, you must pay those additional charges in full by the due date on the tuition statement. You may make full payment of these charges through the Office of Business Affairs. These additional charges will not be automatically added to your payment plan.
- For any changes to your payment plan, you must contact the Mount Union Office of Business Affairs 10 calendar days before a scheduled payment date.
- Payment Plans with attempted payments that fail to clear three consecutive times will be canceled at the discretion of Mount Union. All charges/fees paid to date will not be refunded.