Up ‘til Dawn Executive Board
The Up ‘til Dawn Executive Board is a dedicated group of students who serve in volunteer roles to plan and the Up ‘til Dawn Program. They strive to not only raise money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, but also to educate the campus community about childhood cancer and other catastrophic diseases as well as St. Jude and the research and work done there.
Current members of the Up ‘til Dawn Executive Board:
- Executive Directors: Brittany DiFiore and Mallory Speerhas
- Recruitment Director: Kerri Migliore
- Public Relations Director: Alyssa Haley
- Fundraising Director: Rosie Gleason
- Events and Logistics Director: Allison Chelski
- Events Committee: Lexi Chisholm, Samantha Huffman, Starr Klenotic, Landri Moore, Evan Olbrych, Deion Walrath and Emma Wilson
- Sponsorship Committee: Molly Mausar, Michael Sovak and Alyssa Triplett
- Marketing and Social Media Committee: Emily Bryan, Sabrina Salupo and Miranda Young
- Recruitment & Cultivation Team: Nathan Blaydes, Kelsey Diddle, Michaela Maus and Shelby Stedronsky
While being a member of the executive board is an appointed position, all Mount Union students can join in the Up ‘til Dawn program. If you are interested in joining or have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.