Up ‘til Dawn Executive Board
The Up ‘til Dawn Executive Board is a dedicated group of students who serve in volunteer roles to plan and the Up ‘til Dawn Program. They strive to not only raise money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, but also to educate the campus community about childhood cancer and other catastrophic diseases as well as St. Jude and the research and work done there.
Current members of the Up ‘til Dawn Executive Board:
- Executive Director: Lexi Chisholm
- Fundraising Director: Tirzah Curry
- Recruitment Co-Directors: Alison Chelski & Charlie Schwartz
- Public relationship Director: Olivia Campagna
- Events and Logistics Director: Alyssa Triplett
- Sponsorship Committee: Alaina Fuller, Cassidy Hiles and Landri Moore
- Recruitment Committee: Jordyn Vlock & Kelsey Haas
- Marketing and Social Media Committee: Miranda Young
- Events Committee: Lisa Dalman and Sabrina Salupo
While being a member of the executive board is an appointed position, all Mount Union students can join in the Up ‘til Dawn program. If you are interested in joining or have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.