Up ‘til Dawn Executive Board
The Up ‘til Dawn Executive Board is a dedicated group of students who serve in volunteer roles to plan and the Up ‘til Dawn Program. They strive to not only raise money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, but also to educate the campus community about childhood cancer and other catastrophic diseases as well as St. Jude and the research and work done there.
Current members of the Up ‘til Dawn Executive Board:
- Executive Director: Maggie Kuharcik
- Assistant Director: Mallory Speerhas
- Recruitment Director: Brittany DiFiore
- Public Relations Director: Kevin Intihar
- Fundraising Director: Brittany Adkins
- Events & Logistics Director: Rachael Davis
- Social Media Chair: Alyssa Haley
- Logistics Chair: Allison Chelski
- Sponsorship Chair: Molly Mausar
- Student Organizations Chair: Kerri Migliore
- Side Events Chair: Shelby Stedronsky
- Recruitment & Cultivation Team: Rose Gleason
While being a member of the executive board is an appointed position, all Mount Union students can join in the Up ‘til Dawn program. If you are interested in joining or have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.