Up 'til Dawn
Up ‘til Dawn is a collegiate fundraiser for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. This program is in its nineteenth year and has been held at college over 250 colleges and universities nationwide, raising over three million dollars annually.
Mount Union joined the Up ‘til Dawn family nine years ago and has raised more than $500,000 during this time for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
At Mount Union, a dedicated group of students work to make this student-run philanthropic program a success by inspiring their fellow students to get involved. In the fall, students form teams to send fundraising letters to family and friends on behalf of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Then, in the spring, students once again come together to celebrate the mission of St. Jude as well as the work they have done for the cause by revealing the total money raised by Mount Union at the Finale event. In addition to these two anchor events, the Up ‘til Dawn Executive Board works hard throughout the year to program side events and share the message of St. Jude on campus.
Sign up TODAY!
- Go to http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/UTD/UTD?pg=entry&fr_id=20397
- Click the yellow “Register” button in the center of the page
- Click the appropriate registration box to continue:
- Register and Start a New Team (you’ll now be the captain of this new team!)
- Register and Join and Existing team (look through the list to find the team you want to join)
- Register as an Individual
- On the next page, do the following
- On the Personal Information page, provide your information – REMEMBER to use the same email you used last year if you participated previously!
- Read and complete the waiver.
- Click to complete your registration!
- Once your registration is complete, get start by personalizing your fundraising page, posting on social media and sending out emails to get those donations for the kids!
- Set your personal fundraising goal
- Decide if you want to kick off your fundraising with a donation of your own – remember that people are more willing to donate to you if you’ve donated to your own page!
- Choose an organization to be associated with if one applies