- Ryan Donaldson ’15
- Hometown: North Canton, Ohio
- Major: Medical Technology
When I graduated from high school, I knew I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field. I was interested in becoming a medical technologist, and heard that Mount Union had an outstanding medical technology program.
Up 'til Dawn
Up ‘til Dawn is a collegiate fundraiser for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. This program is in its thirteenth year and has been held at college over 250 colleges and universities nationwide, raising over three million dollars annually.
Mount Union joined the Up ‘til Dawn family seven years ago and has raised more than $350,000.00 during this time for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
At Mount Union, a dedicated group of students work to make this student-run philanthropic program a success by inspiring their fellow students to get involved. In the fall, students form teams to send fundraising letters to family and friends on behalf of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Then, in the spring, students once again come together to celebrate the mission of St. Jude as well as the work they have done for the cause by revealing the total money raised by Mount Union at the Finale event. In addition to these two anchor events, the Up ‘til Dawn Executive Board works hard throughout the year to program side events and share the message of St. Jude on campus.
Sign up TODAY!
- Click the red “Register” button in the upper left-hand corner
- Click the appropriate registration box to continue:
- Team Captain: click the “Register and start a new team (be a team captain)” box
- Sign up on an existing team: click the “Register and join an existing team” box
- Sign up as an individual: click the “Register as an individual (join a team later)” box
- If you participate in Up ‘til Dawn last year, sign in using the “Returning Up ‘til Dawn Participant” box
- If you are new to Up ‘til Dawn, click the “New Account” box
- Follow the directions provided to complete your registration!
- Don’t forget to personalize your fundraising page and start posting on social media and sending out emails!