Site Search Main Navigation Sub Navigation Page Content Utility Navigation
  1. Home
  2. Student Life
Additional Videos:
1 |
Additional Photos:
1 |
Main Navigation

van den Eynden Hall

van den Eynden Hall (1928)

Located at 136 Hartshorn St. and formerly known as the Administration Annex, the building was named in 1990 in recognition of the late Howard and Kathryn van den Eynden of Shaker Heights, Ohio. The building was the gift of an anonymous donor in 1940. Prior to that time it housed the Phi Kappa Tau fraternity, and from 1942-1962 it served as the College Student Union and a residence hall. The building now houses offices for the Ralph and Mary Regula Center for Public Service and Civic Engagement.