- Ryan Donaldson ’15
- Hometown: North Canton, Ohio
- Major: Medical Technology
When I graduated from high school, I knew I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field. I was interested in becoming a medical technologist, and heard that Mount Union had an outstanding medical technology program.
What Students are Saying
Here are just a few things students have said about participating in the Honors Program at Mount Union.
- “I feel that the Honors Program has been instrumental in instilling within me a sense of confidence in my own work and a growing awareness of the endless number of academic opportunities.”
- “I loved getting to know my (honors) group and the professors.”
- “It’s a really great program.”
- “I liked the community formed with the other honors students.”
- “The Honors Program really allows you to broaden your horizons and take an in-depth look at what really interests you about your major.”
- “I liked the small class size.”
- “The classes were great because they were challenging, but fun.”
- “The classes, the environment and especially the teachers all fostered a classroom based on mutual respect and love of learning.”
- “It definitely helped my transition from high school to college. I was challenged and I learned things about my study habits and myself.”