- Ryan Donaldson ’15
- Hometown: North Canton, Ohio
- Major: Medical Technology
When I graduated from high school, I knew I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field. I was interested in becoming a medical technologist, and heard that Mount Union had an outstanding medical technology program.
What We Do
Programming for our Summer Enrichment Camp and weekend sessions typically connect with at least one of the following components:
- Academic Enrichment
- Critical Thinking
- Personal Development
- Career Exploration
- College Preparation
- Community Involvement
Students in the program will:
- Tour a variety of colleges and universities
- Receive assistance with ACT and SAT preparation
- Tutorial Assistance
- Participate in a variety of career and college related shadowing experiences
- Develop and participate in service learning projects
- Attend an annual week-long residential education enrichment experience
- Receive weekly counseling on education and personal development
- Participate in a variety of workshops pertaining to wellness, goal-setting, self-assessment, and study skills
- And So Much More!
Students participating in this program will:
- Develop increased self-confidence and coping skills.
- Become role models for Wilson High School and the Youngstown community.
- Become responsible decision-makers and thinkers.
- Become aware of the advantages that higher education can provide.
- Become aware of college scholarship opportunities.