Site Search Main Navigation Sub Navigation Page Content Utility Navigation
  1. Home
  2. Recreation
Additional Videos:
1 |
Additional Photos:
1 |
Main Navigation

Whitehill Tennis Courts

Whitehill Tennis Courts (1946)

The University's Tennis Courts, located behind Bica-Ross Hall, are the gift of the late Mr. C. E. Whitehill of Indianapolis, Indiana. A new construction in 1999, the site includes six tennis courts.