Whitehill Tennis Courts

Whitehill Tennis Courts (1946)
The University's Tennis Courts, located behind Bica-Ross Hall, are the gift of the late Mr. C. E. Whitehill of Indianapolis, Indiana. A new construction in 1999, the site includes six tennis courts.


Whitehill Tennis Courts

Photo Gallery

Video Gallery

Take a Virtual Tour

Welcome to Mount Union
Mount Union Academics
Mount Union Campus Life
See how hands on we are
Mount Union values
To The Top!