Support for Students and Faculty
- FAQs (PDF)
- WOC Rubrics (PDF)
- Informed Consent Form
- Statement of Authenticity
- Cover Letter Template
- The WOC Portfolio from Start to Finish (PDF)
This 20-minute information session teaches you everything you need to know about the WOC Portfolio if you’re new to the process.
- Tues., Sept. 13, 11:15 am - 12:15 pm in T&H 200
- Wed., Sept. 28, 4:15 pm - 5:15 pm in T&H 200
- Tues., Oct. 18, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm in T&H 200
- Tues., Jan. 31, 11:15 am - 12:15 pm in T&H 200
- Wed., Feb. 15, 4:15 pm - 5:15 pm in T&H 200
- Tues., Feb. 28, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm in T&H 200
Help-a-thons are hands-on workshops where students can bring their laptops and get one-on-one help with building and submitting their WOC Portfolio. Dates are:
- Mon., Oct. 31, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm in the DWOC Studio and KHIC 112
- Thurs., Dec. 8, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm in the DWOC Studio and KHIC 112
- Thurs., Dec. 15, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm in the DWOC Studio and KHIC 112
- Tues., March 14, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm in the DWOC Studio and KHIC 112
- Thurs., May 4, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm in the DWOC Stuido and KHIC 112
- Tues., May 9, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm in the DWOC Studio and KHIC 112
The Half-Way-There Fair is a collaborative effort between The Center for Student Success, Student Affairs and Academic Affairs directed at second-year students. There will be opportunities for students to learn more about the WOC Portfolio, a Q&A session, and one-on-one support from the DWOC Studio building and submitting the WOC Portfolio. When/Where: Thursday, March 22, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm in HPCC Newbold Room
Support Individuals and Groups
Peer consultants can help students revise WOC assignments, both while they are taking IC courses and after, and build their WOC Portfolio. Students can make appointments online. The DWOC Studio is located on the first floor of KHIC, beside the library circulation desk, and is open:
Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Sunday 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
These students are available to assist students with technology-related issues connected to the WOC Portfolio, Brightspace and ePortfolio. The IT HelpDesk is located in the KHIC Learning Commons area on the first floor. Students can stop in or call 330.823.4357.
The Integrative Core Program Office
This office is the “go-to” person for general questions about the WOC Portfolio, the requirements, the process, procedures and rules. The IC Program is located in KHIC 233 and can be reached at (330)829-8229 or via email at: email@example.com.