AccessScience is an encyclopedia of science and technology that contains encyclopedia articles, dictionary terms, biographies, research updates, and science news and technology.
No need to log in. Oxford Research Encyclopedias contain in-depth, peer-reviewed summaries on a range of topics.
This resources provides full text of about 100 dictionary, language reference, and subject reference works from Oxford University Press. It includes or has links to full text.
- Thousands of illustrations, including color photographs, line diagrams, maps, and tables
- Regular updates throughout the year provide you with an immediate, current, and growing body of work
- 'Did you know?' and 'News' RSS feeds deliver facts and the latest books published directly to your inbox
When using this database off campus: Please enter the username munion and the password union to access the resource.
Scholastic Go is a resource for K-12 children. It includes eight encyclopedia databases: Encyclopedia Americana, Grolier Multimedia Encyclopedia, The New Book of Knowledge, La Nueva Enciclopedia Cumbre, America the Beautiful, Lands and Peoples, Amazing Animals of the World, and The New Book of Popular Science.
These are the individual titles that are on the webpage below:
- Scholastic GO! Grolier Online - Encyclopedia Americana
- Scholastic GO! Grolier Online - Lands and People
- Scholastic GO! Grolier Online - Multimedia Encyclopedia
- Scholastic GO! Grolier Online - New Book of Knowledge
- Scholastic GO! Grolier Online - New Book of Popular Science
- Scholastic GO! Grolier Online - Nueva Encyclopedia Cumbre