Mount Union Student Satisfaction
At the University of Mount Union, we care about the wants and needs of our students. In our effort to fulfill their expectations and to set the stage for your outstanding campus experience, we survey students on a regular basis to learn what is working and what needs more work. No campus is perfect, but overall we have learned that our students are very satisfied with the value of their Mount Union experiences.
Why Mount Union?
Here’s what our students say.
Learning is the priority.
According to our survey results…
- Students are able to experience intellectual growth.
- They receive the help needed to apply their major to their career goals.
- Faculty keep them up to speed on their academic progress.
“From the very first time I stepped onto Mount Union’s campus for a visit, I felt like this was the place. I knew that I was going to be academically challenged here, prepared here, fit in here, and fall in love with this place over and over again. Mount Union doesn’t just care about getting us to the stage at graduation. The University cares about preparing us for the next stage in our lives too.” *
“I wouldn’t be who I am today without the University of Mount Union. This school has prepared me for the world, and I can’t thank it enough. Thank you for being so awesome.” *
Life on campus is great.
Students told us that…
- They are made to feel welcome here.
- The campus is safe and secure.
- They feel a sense of belonging here.
- The campus is well-maintained.
- Residence halls provide comfortable living.
“It’s going to be so hard to leave this beautiful campus when I graduate because I’ve met so many great people in both the students here and the faculty, administrators, and staff.” *
“I am proud to call Mount Union my home, and I will always tell people that this should be their number one choice for higher education.” *
Help is a question away.
The survey says…
- Faculty members are available outside of class.
- The campus staff is caring and helpful.
- Academic advisors are available when needed.
- There are services to help with career decisions.
- Administrators are available to hear students’ concerns.
“There is absolutely no way that I can feel like just a number here because Mount Union does everything it can to make sure that everyone is treated like the individual that they are. Professors are readily available, tutoring and career services are provided, and there are clubs and organizations for anyone on campus.” *
“I am in a wonderful major with the best advisors, I am involved in organizations that helped my growth, and I have met some of the most amazing people ever.” *
So, what does it all mean? It means that Mount Union students are reaching their goals with the help of challenging academic programs, educational value, and accessible faculty – as well as caring administrators – all while living on Mount Union’s active and safe campus that they consider their “home away from home.” Whew! That’s a mouthful. It simply boils down to this. It’s our goal to help you be exceptional at the University of Mount Union!
Schedule a campus visit to learn more about the value of Mount Union.
* These comments are direct testimonials from Mount Union students collected in the spring of 2017 through the administration of the Student Satisfaction Inventory.