LEARN LOCAL: CHOOSE MOUNT TRANSFER SCHOLARSHIP
Driving Regional Stength While Helping Students Achieve Their Educational Goals
We recognize that the safety and familiarity of home at a time when travel may be considered uncertain is a top concern. Thus, Mount Union is awarding a new transfer scholarship for students in the Carroll, Columbiana, Holmes, Mahoning, Portage, Stark, Summit, and Wayne County areas.
- Awarded to transfer students beginning in the fall of 2020
- Eligible to admitted undergraduate students
- Must have graduated from a high school or have an address in Carroll, Columbiana, Holmes, Mahoning, Portage, Stark, Summit, or Wayne County at the time of their Mount Union application submission
- Must be full-time with 12 credits
- Scholarship is renewable for up to eight semesters
Students will receive an award equal to 50% of a student’s entering-year tuition and excludes room, board, and fees at Mount Union. The scholarship is renewable for up to eight semesters provided the student remains full-time and in good academic standing. Students will also be evaluated for a traditional financial aid package, including both merit and need-based aid, and will be awarded the higher of the two packages.
Virtual Transfer Information Sessions
We will be hosting two virtual transfer information sessions. During each session, you'll learn more about Mount Union and how to apply for admission as a transfer student.
Tuesday, June 16 at 3 p.m.
Wednesday, July 15 at 3 p.m.