STRONGER STARK TRANSFER SCHOLARSHIP
Helping Stark Students Make a Mount Union Education Accessible
The University of Mount Union is awarding a new transfer scholarship for students in the Stark County area beginning in the fall of 2020.
- The scholarship is awarded to transfer students beginning in the fall of 2020.
- Students who are granted undergraduate admission at Mount Union are eligible.
- Students must have graduated from a high school in Stark County or have an address in Stark County at the time of their Mount Union application submission.
- Students must be full-time with 12 credits or more to receive the scholarship.
- Students will receive an award equal to 50% of a student’s entering-year tuition and excludes room, board, and fees at Mount Union.
- The scholarship is renewable for up to eight semesters provided the student remains full-time and in good academic standing.
- Students will also be evaluated for a traditional financial aid package, including both merit and need-based aid, and will be awarded the higher of the two packages.
Virtual Transfer Information Sessions
We will be hosting two virtual transfer information sessions. During each session, you'll learn more about Mount Union and how to apply for admission as a transfer student.
Tuesday, June 16 at 3 p.m.
Wednesday, July 15 at 3 p.m.