- October 1
- October 1 Four more days until #MountUnion’s private viewing party at Carnation Mall Cinem...Four more days until #MountUnion’s private viewing party at Carnation Mall Cinema to watch 2003 graduate #CarrieCoon in the highly-anticipated mystery thriller Gone Girl! Did you know that while she was a student at Mount Union she was a member of the women’s soccer team and Alpha Delta Pi? Carrie also studied abroad in San Sebastian, Spain! #GoneGirl #BeExceptional
Read more about Carrie in a recent article published by Chicago Sun-Times: Splash: http://splash.suntimes.com/2014/09/26/coming-up-carrie/#.VCygXIUQZE0
- October 1 We’re happy to have Abraham Madkour, executive editor of SportsBusiness Journal...We’re happy to have Abraham Madkour, executive editor of SportsBusiness Journal / SportsBusiness Daily, on campus today sharing his expertise and advice with #MountUnion sport business, public relations and marketing students. If you’re interested in learning more about the ethical issues in sports in 2014, head over to Presser Recital Hall at 7 p.m. to hear Madkour present the Gordon Heffern Business Ethics Lecture!
Read more online: http://www.mountunion.edu/gordon-heffern-business-ethics-lecture-planned
- May 23There’s No Place Like HomeThere’s truly no place like home. After almost five months of the most incredible journey of my life, I was anxious to return home. I have always been dreaming of the day that I would leave Ohio and travel the world and found myself surprisingly excited to make the journey back to Ohio. While I … Read more →
- May 17Happiness in Holland“Fall asleep in London, wake up in Amsterdam!” read an online coach website. When having a hard time deciding between London and Holland for our girls’ trip, Nicole suggested we do both! The rest of us thought it would be out of the question because of how expensive it would be. After a long time … Read more →
- May 14London’s CallingI was so excited to be able to fit in one last trip before the end of the semester. For our girls’ trip, Nicole, Chrissy, Brittany and I first traveled to the United Kingdom. So we may not have seen Robert Pattinson, gotten inside the majestic gates of the Buckingham Palace or touched Kate Middleton’s baby … Read more →