Engineering Programs at the University of Mount Union
The University of Mount Union excels at providing students and education that is personal, practical, and pertinent for the 21st century. By combining relevant classroom knowledge with experiential and research-focused learning, Mount Union students are extremely successful after graduation. The University of Mount Union's scholarships and financial aid offerings make an excellent education accessible to students from all backgrounds.
At the University of Mount Union, we currently have two ABET accredited undergraduate engineering programs and three new programs beginning in fall of 2018:
Civil Engineering (ABET accredited)
Mechanical Engineering (ABET accredited)
Mount Union Engineering Student Success
- Over 95% placement rate in engineering careers or graduate schools
- Over 90% placement rate in internships
Extensive Hands-On, Real-World Engineering
- Faculty-led international engineering field experience
- Yearlong capstone senior design project
- Student competitions
Effective Leaders and Communicators
- Integration of engineering with business
- On and off-campus project presentations in a professional setting
Mount Union offers a variety of scholarship and financial aid opportunities that recognize students on the merits of their achievements. A Mount Union education is accessible to students of all backgrounds.
See what life as a Purple Raider is all about through the eyes of our exceptional students and alumni! Follow us on Instagram: @LifeofaRaider.