The online Master of Education program at the University of Mount Union combines a relevant, robust, and engaging curriculum with the flexibility and convenience required of busy, working professionals. With concentrations in athletic coaching, curriculum and instruction, educational leadership, and Ohio principal licensure, teaching professionals are able to take the next step in their career while tailoring their education to their specific career goals and interests.
BENEFITS OF THE ONLINE MASTER OF EDUCATION PROGRAM:
- Fully online, accredited two-year program
- Six-week course structure emphasizing one class at a time
- Flexible, project-based internship or practicum completed in your home school
- Start the program in the summer, fall, or spring semester
- 30 credit-hour program | 36 credit-hours for the Ohio principal licensure concentration