Visit us at the Nature Center where you can take a hike on the trails or a walk on the boardwalk, sit on a bench and smell the wildflowers or pet the farm animals, all while feeling the peace that only comes with such a natural area.
- The Nature Center is free and open to the public.
- The trails are open from dawn to dusk everyday.
- The Visitors Center and Bird Observatory are open all year. View their schedule.
- The Nature Center provides for accessibility for persons with disabilities.
- June 12: Gardening for Pollinators, 2 p.m.
- June 19: Summer at the Barn – Flower Pounding, 2 p.m.
- July 1: Night Sky Watch, 9 p.m.
- July 18: (Nearly) Full Moon Night Hike, 8:30 p.m.