Ask a Librarian
Reference Service is available from Mount Union Library several ways:
Texting is available at (330) 257-5742
Email Reference Service
Email Reference Service provides answers to brief, factual questions. This Reference Service is provided to Mount Union students, faculty, staff, those people with Mount Union email addresses, "email@example.com", other Mount Union connections, and individuals seeking assistance with and access to Federal Government Publications.
Email questions will be reviewed on a daily basis during weekdays, reponses will be delivered within 24-48 hours via email. Staff may require clarification of questions, please be as detailed and specific as possible. Staff reserve the right not to answer questions deemed inappropriate to the context of Reference Service.
Reference Desk Service - ext. 3795
Reference Desk Service provides the opportunity to consult with a Librarian in person. Individuals may make an appointment to speak with a Librarian or stop by during those hours a Librarian is available at the Reference Desk:
- Mondays 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m. - 4 p.m., 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m. - 4 p.m., 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m. - 4 p.m., 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m. - 4 p.m., 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Government Information Online
GIO is a free online information service supported by nearly twenty public, state and academic libraries throughout the United States. All participants are designated Federal depository libraries in the U.S. Government Printing Office's Federal Depository Library Program.