- July 22 In an effort to create a more pedestrian-friendly campus, #MountUnion is turning...In an effort to create a more pedestrian-friendly campus, #MountUnion is turning roads into attractive and inviting gathering spaces for students! Take a look at these progress pictures or stop by campus to see the projects in action – paved walkways, enhanced landscaping, brick walkway connecting KHIC with the new Performing Arts Center and new entrance gates on Union Avenue. #TransformationTuesday
- July 17 #MountUnion’s admission staff is participating in a virtual college fair right n...#MountUnion’s admission staff is participating in a virtual college fair right now hosted by the Physician Assistant Education Association and chatting with students who are interested in our #PhysicianAssistant Studies Program. Want to join the conversation? Sign up here: http://tinyurl.com/PAVirtualFair They'll be logged on today from now until 4 p.m. to answer any questions you may have!
- July 15 The new KHIC Learning Commons and Café at #MountUnion is taking shape! Happy #Tr...The new KHIC Learning Commons and Café at #MountUnion is taking shape! Happy #TransformationTuesday, Raiders!
- July 22Shakespeare at the Castle
- May 20AQIP
- May 14Mount Union Trustee Test Drives Mount Union Baja VehicleMechanical engineering students designed and built an all-terrain vehicle from the ground up and will participate in an inter-university competition in the s...Views: 1902 ratings
Time: 00:26 More in Education
- May 23There’s No Place Like HomeThere’s truly no place like home. After almost five months of the most incredible journey of my life, I was anxious to return home. I have always been dreaming of the day that I would leave Ohio and travel the world and found myself surprisingly excited to make the journey back to Ohio. While I … Read more →
- May 17Happiness in Holland“Fall asleep in London, wake up in Amsterdam!” read an online coach website. When having a hard time deciding between London and Holland for our girls’ trip, Nicole suggested we do both! The rest of us thought it would be out of the question because of how expensive it would be. After a long time … Read more →
- May 14London’s CallingI was so excited to be able to fit in one last trip before the end of the semester. For our girls’ trip, Nicole, Chrissy, Brittany and I first traveled to the United Kingdom. So we may not have seen Robert Pattinson, gotten inside the majestic gates of the Buckingham Palace or touched Kate Middleton’s baby … Read more →