- August 19 Making progress day by day on the new cafe in KHIC! #MountUnion #TransformationT...Making progress day by day on the new cafe in KHIC! #MountUnion #TransformationTuesday
- August 19 #MountUnion is participating in a community-wide disaster drill. As part of the...#MountUnion is participating in a community-wide disaster drill. As part of the drill, we are testing Blackboard Connect, our mass communication system.
- August 18 #MountUnion President Richard Giese participated in the #IceBucketChallenge this...#MountUnion President Richard Giese participated in the #IceBucketChallenge this morning after being challenged by Head Men’s Basketball Coach Mike Fuline. Dr. Giese not only accepted, but he and his wife, Sandra, are making a contribution to The ALS Association. He challenges three presidential colleagues at OAC Schools to help #StrikeOutALS – Dr. Kathy Krendl at Otterbein University, Dr. Robert Helmer at Baldwin Wallace University and Dr. Daniel DiBiasio at Ohio Northern University.
Mount Union President Accepts ALS #IceBucketChallenge
- August 19Mount Union wrestling coach Bill Schindel does ice bucket challengeViews: 00 ratings
Time: 00:17 More in Sports
- August 19Mount Union women's basketball staff does ice bucket challengeViews: 371 ratings
Time: 00:42 More in Sports
- August 19Mount Union assistant wrestling coach Courtney Roberts Ice Bucket ChallengeViews: 30 ratings
Time: 00:21 More in Sports
- May 23There’s No Place Like HomeThere’s truly no place like home. After almost five months of the most incredible journey of my life, I was anxious to return home. I have always been dreaming of the day that I would leave Ohio and travel the world and found myself surprisingly excited to make the journey back to Ohio. While I … Read more →
- May 17Happiness in Holland“Fall asleep in London, wake up in Amsterdam!” read an online coach website. When having a hard time deciding between London and Holland for our girls’ trip, Nicole suggested we do both! The rest of us thought it would be out of the question because of how expensive it would be. After a long time … Read more →
- May 14London’s CallingI was so excited to be able to fit in one last trip before the end of the semester. For our girls’ trip, Nicole, Chrissy, Brittany and I first traveled to the United Kingdom. So we may not have seen Robert Pattinson, gotten inside the majestic gates of the Buckingham Palace or touched Kate Middleton’s baby … Read more →