The University of Mount Union offers undergraduate engineering degrees in biomedical, civil, computer, electrical, and mechanical engineering. The Department of Engineering distinguishes itself by supplementing its curriculum with the Four Pillars of Exceptional Engineering Education – hands-on, real-world engineering, an international engineering field experience, the integration of engineering knowledge with essential business skills, and the building of effective leaders and communicators.
Mount Union Engineering Student Success
- Over 95% placement rate in engineering careers or graduate schools
- Over 90% placement rate in internships
Extensive Hands-On, Real-World Engineering
- Faculty-led international engineering field experience
- Yearlong capstone senior design project
- Student competitions
Effective Leaders and Communicators
- Integration of engineering with business
- On and off-campus project presentations in a professional setting
Mount Union offers a variety of scholarship and financial aid opportunities that recognize students on the merits of their achievements. A Mount Union education is accessible to students of all backgrounds.