2015 Senior Class Gift
Honor the Graduating Class of 2015
Each year, alumni, parents, friends and members of the faculty and staff, make gifts to The Mount Union Fund in support of you – the students of the University of Mount Union. It is because of these gifts that exceptional opportunities are possible on campus including scholarships, dedicated faculty, top notch facilities and an environment that supports academic and social growth.
The Class of 2015's gift will be determined soon. The Senior Class Gift has been a prestigious tradition on-campus for many years and is a wonderful opportunity for you to leave your name and legacy here on the campus of Mount Union forever.
As a student, you have benefited from past class gifts and perhaps not been aware of how these projects were funded. Recent class gifts include:
- Fountain outside of the Hoover-Price Campus Center
- Sand volleyball and basketball courts outside of Bica-Ross Residence Hall
- Lounge in the lobby of the McPherson Academic and Athletic Complex (MAAC)
- Clock tower that stands in the Chapman Grove
- Brick sidewalk that runs behind the Gartner Welcome Center near the campus lakes
Each year, seniors have the option to donate their freshman deposit toward the Senior Class Gift. Won’t you consider supporting the Class of 2015’s gift? All seniors, their parents and friends may contribute!