Danielle K. Cammuso ‘02
Job Title: Creative Director
Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio
I am a creative director for a retail food packaging manufacturer, who was the innovator of the food packaging that we use every day more than 95 years ago. I am proud to be an integral member to their present and future success.
MY EXCEPTIONAL STORY
Why Mount Union
I fell in love with the school and the people the moment I saw it. That love affair still exists. The ratio of students to professors, at the time, allowed myself and other students to have a top-notch education with the one-on-one studies.
I had many great professors, those who were genuinely interested in their students as individuals, and offered words of wisdom that could guide them throughout their lives. But of course, if I had to pick one, it would be Joel Collins. He was a great mentor and helped me see potential I was unable to see. He has been a second dad to me, and to this day he is still guiding me with his advice.
My first job was a graphic designer for a T-shirt company, who is now my client.
I played fast pitch softball for the first two years at Mount Union. I am still very good friends with a few of my teammates.
Mount Union Education
It allowed me to think critically and to communicate with all types of people.
I visit Mount Union quarterly to have lunch or dinner with Joel Collins and Elaine Anderson. We walk around campus, discuss all the new and exciting things at Mount Union and what’s going in our lives.
I fell in love with the school and the people the moment I saw it. That love affair still exists.
- What is number one on your bucket list?
- I don’t care about bucket lists. If I want to do something, I simply do it.
- Who is your hero?
- I have many heroes. They are normal people who choose to do extraordinary things every day. It is all the people who have had a positive influence on my life.
- What is your favorite kind of sandwich?
- Every sandwich I eat is my favorite sandwich.
- What was the occupation you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- I always wanted to be an artist.