Experience Engineering Summer Program
Are you someone who is interested in a challenging, in-demand, and high-paying career – one that encourages creativity, teamwork, and strong communications skills to creatively solve problems while improving our society? If so, the University of Mount Union’s Experience Engineering Summer Program (EESP) may be a perfect fit.
EESP allows rising high school sophomores, up to recent high school graduates preparing to enroll as a freshman in college, the opportunity to learn more about the engineering profession through engaging hands-on engineering projects.
This is a unique opportunity to get direct experience in six different engineering disciplines, learn about entrepreneurship in engineering, and gain valuable experience in communication and presentation skills all while earning college credits.
- Earn two college credits replacing the EGE110: Intro to the Engineering Profession course
- Utilize state-of-the-art labs and classrooms located in Engineering and Business Building
- Experience hands-on engineering through projects instructed by Mount Union faculty
- Learn by mentoring from Mount Union engineering students
- Opportunity to meet with coaches and faculty members in extracurricular areas of interest
- Grow personally through team-building and social activities
- Scholarship opportunities available to underrepresented students