- Rachel Eastman ‘17
- Hometown: North Canton, OH
- Major: Biology
My favorite place at Mount Union is the Huston-Brumbaugh Nature Center. Many students do not realize that Mount has its own nature preserve, but it does!
Visit us at the Nature Center where you can take a hike on the trails or a walk on the boardwalk, sit on a bench and smell the wildflowers or pet the farm animals, all while feeling the peace that only comes with such a natural area.
- The Nature Center is free and open to the public.
- The trails are open from dawn to dusk everyday.
- The Visitors Center and Bird Observatory are open all year. View their schedule.
- The Nature Center provides for accessibility for persons with disabilities.
June 1 - August 31: Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt