Visit us at the Nature Center where you can take a hike on the trails or a walk on the boardwalk, sit on a bench and smell the wildflowers or pet the farm animals, all while feeling the peace that only comes with such a natural area.
- The Nature Center is free and open to the public.
- The trails are open from dawn to dusk everyday.
- The Visitors Center and Bird Observatory are open all year. View their schedule.
- The Nature Center provides for accessibility for persons with disabilities.
- April 18: Birds and Blooms Hike, 2-4 p.m.
- April 25: Soap Making Workshop, 1-4 p.m.
- April 26: Wildflower Hike, 2-4 p.m.
- May 2: Life in the Pond, 2-3:30 p.m.
- May 30: Geocaching – More than a Scavenger Hunt, 3 p.m.