Visit us at the Nature Center where you can take a hike on the trails or a walk on the boardwalk, sit on a bench and smell the wildflowers or pet the farm animals, all while feeling the peace that only comes with such a natural area.
- The Nature Center is free and open to the public.
- The trails are open from dawn to dusk everyday.
- The Visitors Center and Bird Observatory are open all year. View their schedule.
- The Nature Center provides for accessibility for persons with disabilities.
- February 13-16: Great Backyard Bird Count
- February 24: Nature Photography Contest submission deadline, 4 p.m.
- February 27: Nature Photography Contest Exhibit and Open House, 6-8 p.m. - Download the brochure.
- March 7: District 13 Science Day