- Taylor Nervo ’15
- Hometown: Louisville, Ohio
- Major: Biology
What I love most about Mount Union is how close of a community it is and the support and camaraderie you feel from fellow students, faculty and staff.
Visit us at the Nature Center where you can take a hike on the trails or a walk on the boardwalk, sit on a bench and smell the wildflowers or pet the farm animals, all while feeling the peace that only comes with such a natural area.
- The Nature Center is free and open to the public.
- The trails are open from dawn to dusk everyday.
- The Visitors Center and Bird Observatory are open all year. View their schedule.
- The Nature Center provides for accessibility for persons with disabilities.
- Photo Contest and Exhibit - Show Opening and Artist's Reception on Friday, February 28, 2014 from 7-9 p.m. (Photo submission deadline: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4 p.m.)