Visit us at the Nature Center where you can take a hike on the trails or a walk on the boardwalk, sit on a bench and smell the wildflowers or pet the farm animals, all while feeling the peace that only comes with such a natural area.
- The Nature Center is free and open to the public.
- The trails are open from dawn to dusk every day.
- The Visitors Center and Bird Observatory are open all year. View their schedule.
- The Nature Center provides for accessibility for persons with disabilities.
- February 17, 10 a.m.-Noon: Breakfast with the Birds
- February 23: 16th Annual Nature Center Photography Contest
- March 23, 7-10 p.m.: Amphibian Night
- March 15, 2-3:30 p.m.: The Science of Bass Fishing