- Taylor Nervo ’15
- Hometown: Louisville, Ohio
- Major: Biology
What I love most about Mount Union is how close of a community it is and the support and camaraderie you feel from fellow students, faculty and staff.
Visit us at the Nature Center where you can take a hike on the trails or a walk on the boardwalk, sit on a bench and smell the wildflowers or pet the farm animals, all while feeling the peace that only comes with such a natural area.
- The Nature Center is free and open to the public.
- The trails are open from dawn to dusk everyday.
- The Visitors Center and Bird Observatory are open all year. View their schedule.
- The Nature Center provides for accessibility for persons with disabilities.
- Saturday, April 12 and 19, 8 - 9:30 p.m. - Sounds of Spring, An Evening Walk with Dr. Spiro Mavroidis
- Dr. Spiro Mavroidis, assistant professor of biology, will conduct evening walks to listen and identify breeding frogs and toads. Multiple species breed during the spring in Northeast Ohio. Each species has their own unique call. Enjoy the sounds of spring with Dr. Mavroidis while learning to identify frogs and toads by sound.
- *Registration is required. RSVP to the Nature Center at (330) 823- 7487 or email@example.com