Visit us at the Nature Center where you can take a hike on the trails or a walk on the boardwalk, sit on a bench and smell the wildflowers or pet the farm animals, all while feeling the peace that only comes with such a natural area.
- The Nature Center is free and open to the public.
- The trails are open from dawn to dusk everyday.
- The Visitors Center and Bird Observatory are open all year. View their schedule.
- The Nature Center provides for accessibility for persons with disabilities.
- August 6-7: Photo Transfers; 2:00 pm
- August 12: Northeast Ohio Urban and Community Forestry Conference
- August 21: Edible Flowers: 2:00 pm
- August 26: Night Sky Watch: 9:00 pm