Visit us at the Nature Center where you can take a hike on the trails or a walk on the boardwalk, sit on a bench and smell the wildflowers or pet the farm animals, all while feeling the peace that only comes with such a natural area.
- The Nature Center is free and open to the public.
- The trails are open from dawn to dusk every day.
- The Visitors Center and Bird Observatory are open all year. View their schedule.
- The Nature Center provides for accessibility for persons with disabilities.
- October 8: Relax and De-stress Event - 1-5 p.m.
- October 15: Huston Barnyard Celebration - 1-5 p.m.
- November 5: Stakeholders Meeting 2-4 p.m.
- November 19: Brumbaugh Scholars' Showcase - 2-4 p.m.