Visit us at the Nature Center where you can take a hike on the trails or a walk on the boardwalk, sit on a bench and smell the wildflowers or pet the farm animals, all while feeling the peace that only comes with such a natural area.
- The Nature Center is free and open to the public.
- The trails are open from dawn to dusk everyday.
- The Visitors Center and Bird Observatory are open all year. View their schedule.
- The Nature Center provides for accessibility for persons with disabilities.
- January 24: Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Controversy and Future, 2 p.m.
- February 12-15: Great Backyard Bird Count, multiple events, check newletter for details.
- February 26: Nature Photo Contest and Exhibit, see entry form for details.
- March 13: Bird Nestbox Workshop, 2 p.m.
- March 20: Raised Bed Gardening, 2 p.m.