Visit us at the Nature Center where you can take a hike on the trails or a walk on the boardwalk, sit on a bench and smell the wildflowers or pet the farm animals, all while feeling the peace that only comes with such a natural area.
- The Nature Center is free and open to the public.
- The trails are open from dawn to dusk everyday.
- The Visitors Center and Bird Observatory are open all year. View their schedule.
- The Nature Center provides for accessibility for persons with disabilities.
- June 14: Wild Suburbia Project, 2 p.m.
- June 20: Bird Banding, 8 a.m. to Noon
- July 5: Acoustic Music Jam, 2-4 p.m.
- July 19: Crafts in the Woods, 2-4 p.m.
- July 31: Blue Moon Night Hike, registration required by 7/30