The Doctor of Physical Therapy Program at the University of Mount Union is designed to pursue academic, clinical and professional excellence that will allow students to grow into leaders in a meaningful professional career. Mount Union’s PT curriculum is structured with opportunities for inter-professional education with our nursing, physician assistant studies, exercise science, and engineering programs to name a few.
According to U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the rewarding field of physical therapy is expected to exceed 30% growth in the next 10 years. Mount Union graduates of the physical therapy program will be prepared to fill this growing need in our society.
Physical Therapy (PT) at Mount Union:
- Mount Union’s PT program is focused on inter-professional education, which will prepare you for the dynamic nature of healthcare.
- Mount Union’s PT program is housed in Gallaher Hall, our new state-of-the-art health and medical sciences facility. The facility includes:
- Two laboratory spaces with state-of-the-art equipment and two dedicated classrooms.
- A Motion Analysis Laboratory equipped with a Vicon© Motion Capture System integrated ATMI Force Plates and a wireless Delsys® Trigno™ system.
- The University of Mount Union's physical therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
MOUNT UNION SPECIFIC PTCAS INFO
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019 (all materials must be submitted by deadline)
Early Decision Program (PTCAS) Deadline: August 5, 2019
When submitting your GRE score, please use school code 7411.
Mount Union Physical Therapy Directory page on PTCAS