We are pleased to announce that we have partnered with MBS Direct, one of the largest textbook suppliers in the nation. MBS currently serves the needs of nearly half a million students nationwide with over seven million books available in their facility. The MBS Direct program was developed to help colleges and universities improve student access and affordability to textbooks. The program ensures course materials will be available to students when the academic term begins, and provides convenient online ordering, as well as accurate and timely fulfillment of textbook orders.
The partnership with MBS Direct will allow online ordering of course materials and we will no longer sell books at the on-campus University Store. Beginning Monday, May 6, students in summer classes can order their course materials through the online virtual bookstore 24/7. Course materials for the Fall 2019 term will be available online in mid-July. In addition to unlimited access to the online store, all textbook orders are shipped within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
To make books more cost effective for all our students, the University Store is no longer offering a 20% employee discount on textbooks. The 20% employee discount will remain available in the University Store for all your favorite Raider gear.
- Cost savings through the nation’s largest inventory of new, used, rental, and electronic books
- Multiple payment options
- 100% return policy
- MBS Direct maintains a current list of Mount Union’s courses and materials and promptly notifies students of any changes
- Orders are shipped via UPS from MBS Direct within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays)
- A Customer Loyalty Program
- Availability of the Inclusive Access program for selected courses
- Access to MBS Direct customer service 24/7
For questions or additional information please contact the University Store at (330) 823-2085.