Skip to Content

Order a Transcript

Official Transcripts

University of Mount Union transcripts are ordered through Parchment and the Office of the University Registrar. Students wishing to order electronically should click the button below. Students wishing to complete a paper transcript request can do so by visiting the Office of the University Registrar. 

Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts must be ordered using the transcript order form. Completed unofficial transcript orders must be picked up by the student in-office. Currently, we do not allow electronic ordering for unofficial transcripts. Current students also have access to their unofficial transcripts in Self-Service.