The University of Mount Union’s minor in business administration allows students to explore a number of fields, including management, accounting, economics, and finance. Students will be able to take the knowledge they gain from the courses and apply it to everyday life and future careers.
The minor in business administration is administered by the Department of Economics, Accounting, and Business Administration, which offers programs in human resource, management, and marketing.
Business Administration at Mount Union Quick Facts
- A minor in business administration will gain hands-on experience through classwork and various internship opportunities. Students will be able to participate in service-learning opportunities, study abroad experiences, and much more.
- Investment Team is a student-led organization on Mount Union’s campus in which students manage four different stock portfolios and are able to learn real-world life lessons in relation to managing money.
- American Marketing Association is a student-led organization which offers students interested in advertising, sales, marketing research, and other marketing-related professions with networking opportunities with experienced practitioners in the field.
- Society for Advancement of Management is a student-led organization on Mount Union’s campus which allows students to gain experience in utilizing various management resources to ensure both organizational and personal success.
- Tau Pi Phi is the business-related honorary for students who have shown exceptional academic achievement. Students will be invited to join the honorary by the Department.