At the University of Mount Union, we are aware that graduate students relate and connect with their peers and community in various ways during their study. Graduate students at Mount Union have several options to live off-campus during their studies. We are proud to offer convenient and safe housing for our graduate students in our Glamorgan and Simpson apartments. Please visit the different housing options below for more information.
Graduate Housing Options
111 Glamorgan Apartments
The Glamorgan Apartments is a three-story brick building with 35 various apartment styles to offer our graduate student community. Glamorgan offers students the options of one and two-bedroom apartments along with a compact efficiency apartment option. Glamorgan has close proximity to campus and classroom buildings for bike access and/or walking.
Rental agreements are on a 12-month lease. The university offers convenient payment with graduate housing, as students will be billed for their monthly rent in their university billing statement along with tuition statements received from the Office of Business Affairs.
A detailed floor plan of the apartment can be found here. For more information on the Glamorgan Apartments contact the Office of Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or (330) 823–7288.
- Two bedroom - $475 per resident, $900 if buyout
- One bedroom - $725
- Efficiency - $625
- All appliances included: stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer, and dryer.
- Utilities provided: electric, gas, water, and trash. Cable and internet not included.
- Outside amenities include grills, picnic tables, benches, and open lawn area.
- Secure building with keyed corridors and double lock doors on all apartments.
- Fully air-conditioned with individual apartment temperature controls.
- Convenient parking adjacent to building with security lighting
- High studio ceilings in all rooms with fans and lights.
- Located directly across from the historic Glamorgan Castle with a large park-like setting and lakes.
The Office of Residence Life strives to accommodate students with unique housing requests. With the Master of Physician Assistant Studies and Doctor of Physical Therapy programs, we understand there are periods when you may not need a full 12-month lease. Fortunately, we’ve been able to offer short-term leases for graduate students who need temporary housing.
For detailed information and photos on temporary graduate student housing, visit here.
If you are interested in any of these options, please reach out to email@example.com.