Service Projects | Spring 2021
- Take-home card kits — Pick up and return February 5-26 to show support for healthcare workers.
- Coasters for Healthcare Workers | February 16, 1-5 p.m., Campus Grounds; February 25, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m., Van den Eynden — RPB and the Regula Center will be making coasters for healthcare workers in a physically distanced setting at Campus Grounds.
- Take-home card/placemat kits — Pick up the week of March 8 to benefit Meals on Wheels and nursing home residents.
- Giveaway projects | March 10 and 11, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m., Van den Eynden — Drop-in event to work on giveaways for Meals on Wheels recipients and nursing home residents
- Park clean-up | April 10 and 17, 10 a.m.-noon — Cleaning up area parks and trails.
Each year the Center works with partners throughout the community to create experiences for our students, make positive change, and have a presence that reaches beyond our campus. The Center staff and students take pride in these partnerships that have been created and look forward to working with them each year.
Our community partners traditionally include government agencies, non-profit organizations, local businesses, education institutions, and churches in the Alliance community and beyond.
If your organization is interested in hosting an intern, sharing with students or recruiting volunteers from Mount Union, please contact Abby Schroeder to share your needs.