Mount Union is where you’ll find the connections and resources that will set you apart. Join the ranks of students and alumni who are making an impact on campus and throughout the world.
First year students who have been admitted to the University of Mount Union for the fall 2020 semester and pay their enrollment deposit prior to March 1, 2020, will be entered into a drawing for one of 22 awards.
• An award for the cost of one room for a semester – $2,650
• An award for the cost of one meal plan for a semester – $2,700
• Five awards for textbooks – $500
• Five awards to cover the cost of parking passes for one year – $100
• Ten awards for early class registration passes
The drawing will take place on March 1, 2020. Students will be automatically placed into the drawing after their enrollment deposit has been paid. Students with a full-tuition scholarship or benefit are only eligible to participate in the early class registration drawing.