Skip to Content

Order a Transcript

Official Transcripts

University of Mount Union transcripts are ordered through Parchment and the Office of the University Registrar. Students wishing to order electronically should click the button below. Students wishing to complete a paper transcript request can do so by visiting the Office of the University Registrar. 

Students with unpaid tuition and fees will not be allowed to request an academic transcript until the tuition and fees are paid. However, you have the right to access your transcript for employment purposes, regardless of whether you owe an institutional debt, provided you have authorized the transcripts be sent directly to the employer and the employer affirms to the institution that the transcripts are a prerequisite of employment.


Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts must be ordered using the transcript order form. Completed unofficial transcript orders must be picked up by the student in-office. Currently, we do not allow electronic ordering for unofficial transcripts. Current students also have access to their unofficial transcripts in Self-Service.