Mount Union CCU Transfer Scholarship
The University of Mount Union is awarding scholarships to students who are transferring from Cincinnati Christian University at the end of the fall semester of 2019.
• The scholarship is awarded to transfer students beginning in the spring of 2020.
• Students who are granted undergraduate admission at Mount Union are eligible.
• Students must be transferring from Cincinnati Christian University.
• Students must be full-time with 12 credits or more to receive the scholarship.
• Students will receive an award equal to 50% of a student’s entering-year tuition and excludes room, board, and fees at Mount Union.
• The scholarship is renewable for up to eight semesters provided the student remains full-time and in good academic standing.
• Students will also be evaluated for a traditional financial aid package, including both merit and need-based aid, and will be awarded the higher of the two packages.
Ohio Transfer Council Scholarship (for transfer students, up to $1,000)
The Ohio Transfer Council reviews applications to offer three non-renewable $1,000 scholarship to students transferring to/from participating Ohio colleges and universities. The application deadline is June 30.
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship (for transfer students, up to $2,500)
Phi Theta Kappa is a national honor society for students attending two-year colleges. Students transferring to Mount Union who are members of this organization and who have earned a GPA of 3.25 at their previous institution will be offered this scholarship upon receipt of Phi Theta Kappa membership verification.
Transfer Merit Scholarships
The following scholarships are awarded at the time of admission to transfer undergraduate students and are based on a review of the students’ academic credentials. Scholarships are renewable each year (maximum of eight semesters). Students must be full time (12 credit hours) and maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
Transfer Achievement Scholarship – $14,000
Transfer University Scholarship – $12,000
Transfer Opportunity Scholarship – $10,000