All courses at the University of Mount Union share these common syllabus elements. Every course syllabus fully incorporates, supports, and imposes the following policies and information which are universally applicable to all courses at Mount Union:
- University academic integrity and honesty policies and procedures related to cheating and plagiarism
- University policies including diversity, mission, and intellectual property
- Students’ civil and academic rights, Title IX, and the UMU processes to file related grievances
- Campus resources and offices that support student success, health, and wellness
- Accessibility and technology support, and resources for students with short and long-term disabilities
Students are responsible for reviewing the information on this page in its entirety online and are expected to have read and understand all syllabus elements.