At the University of Mount Union, we understand that you may still need funding to cover the cost of your education. Feel free to browse our financial aid resources listed below.
- The International Education Financial Aid website allows you to search for scholarships based on what you are studying, where you are studying, and where you are from. Fill in your intended major and home country, with Ohio as your place of study, to find scholarships that can go toward your Mount Union degree.
- Your home country’s government likely offers scholarships for students attending college abroad. Be sure to visit your government’s website or contact a government office for information on how to apply for the available aid.
- The Organization of American States (OAS) lists Scholarships for Latin American and Caribbean students in their Financial Guide for Higher Education.
- Women pursuing higher education can apply for Scholarships for the American Association of University Women (AAUW).
- The NAFSA Association of International Educators website provides resources to help calculate the cost of attendance, as well as resources for scholarships. (This resource provides information primarily for students with nonimmigrant visas (F-1, J-1, etc.)
- To calculate the cost of attending Mount Union, use our Net Price Calculator.