|Thursday, December 24, 2020||All offices closed|
|Friday, December 25, 2020||All offices closed|
|Monday, December 28, 2020||Shut down in place, skeleton staffs on site|
|Tuesday, December 29, 2020||Shut down in place, skeleton staffs on site|
|Wednesday, December 30, 2020||Shut down in place, skeleton staffs on site|
|Thursday, December 31, 2020||All offices closed|
|Friday, January 1, 2021||All offices closed|
All University offices will open at 8 a.m. on Monday, January 4, 2021.
|Thursday, November 26 – Sunday, November 29, 2020||Closed|
Monday, November 30 – Friday, December 18, 2020
(Weekdays ONLY; the MAAC will be closed on Saturdays and Sundays throughout this period)
|6 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Monday, December 21, 2020 – Sunday, January 3, 2021||Closed|
|Monday, January 4 – Friday, January 8, 2021||6 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Saturday, January 9, 2021||Closed|
|Sunday, January 10, 2021||11 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
- The following offices will be closed but will be checking and responding to voice mail: Office of the President, Office of Academic Affairs, Gartner Welcome Center, Center for Global Education, Center for Public Service and Civic Engagement, Office of the Registrar, Office of Marketing, and Office of Human Resources.
- The Office of University Advancement will have coverage in Beeghly Hall from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., December 28 through December 31, 2020.
- The Office of Business Affairs will have personnel working from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on December 28 through December 30, 2020 in order to open mail and have the cashier’s window open.
- U.S. Mail will be picked up at the Post Office December 28 through December 30, 2020. Mail will be sorted and delivered to the Office of Business Affairs and the Office of University Advancement between 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. each of these days. All other mail and packages will be held, unless directed otherwise, until normal mail service resumes on January 4, 2021.
- The Office of Information Technology (IT) will have one person in the office throughout this shutdown for daily checks on servers.
December 28 through December 30, 2020, the Physical Plant will have at least one staff member from each department (housekeeping, grounds, and maintenance/fleet) working from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. In addition, at least one supervisor will be on campus during this time to assist. For the supervisor on duty, please contact campus security, if needed. Physical Plant employees will be assigned to various tasks to maintain an overall presence on campus.
- The Office of Student Affairs will not have staff working at designated times throughout the period but will have 24-hour coverage with on-duty residence life staff. Emergencies should be directed to the RD on duty at cellular number (330) 428-3500. All student affairs staff will be checking and responding to voice mail over the shutdown.
- Food Service will be closed after dinner on Tuesday, November 24, 2020 through Saturday, January 9, 2021, reopening for dinner on Sunday, January 10, 2021.
- B&B Cafe will be closed beginning Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 2 p.m. through Sunday, January 3, 2021. The B&B will be open January 4 through January 8, 2021 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Beginning Monday, January 11, 2021, the B&B will be open its normal operating hours.
- The University Store will remain open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. through December 23. The University Store will be closed for break from December 24, 2020 through January 3, 2021. It will reopen Monday, January 4, 2021. All deliveries will be made to the Physical Plant throughout the holiday period.