The 36th Annual Run-A-MUC 5K Race and Kids Activities will take place during Alumni Weekend and Homecoming 2019 on Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 8 a.m. This event is open to community members and alumni!
Registration begins at 6:30 a.m. with race day check-in taking place in the Peterson Fieldhouse. Participants in the Run-A-MUC must read and agree to the waiver on the registration form to participate.
- Cost: $20 Pre-registration*/$25 day of event
- Current Mount Union students: $5 with Purple Plus ID
- Pre-registration deadline is October 13
- Walk-ups accepted day of the event (shirt not guaranteed)
*Race shirt available only to pre-registered 5k participants (must register by October 13)
Run-A-MUC is organized by a Mount Union sport business student and coordinated through the Office of Alumni Engagement.
Each pre-registrant will receive a race shirt plus an all-you-can-eat brunch ticket to use that day in the Kresge Commons in the Hoover-Price Campus Center (note doors open for brunch at 10:30 a.m.).
Age Groups (men's and women's groups separate)
- < 14
- 70 +
Free kid's activities will take place in the Peterson Field House from 8:15 to 9 a.m.
- "Future Raider" t-shirts are available for the first 25 children. Pre-registration is requested. Please indicate the child's age and shirt size on the registration form.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult to participate.