Give to The Mount Union Fund and Create Exceptional Futures
When you give to The Mount Union Fund, you help support students who want to take their Mount Union education out into the world and contribute something meaningful. Each year, annual gifts offer flexibility in the budget and can be accepted and quickly returned to our students where the support is needed most. By choosing to give back each year, you help create exceptional futures for our students – and help support opportunities that prepare them for fulfilling lives, meaningful work, and responsible citizenship.
Give Where It's Needed Most
Annual gifts to The Mount Union Fund provide immediate support for:
- Scholarships and financial aid
- Academic programming
- Faculty training
- Study abroad experiences
- Technology enhancements
- Library resources and research tools
- Music, theatre, athletics, spiritual life, and other co-curricular activities
- Other critical needs as they arise
Gifts to The Mount Union Fund can be directed to one of the following areas:
- University priorities/area of greatest need – providing support for key components of the Mount Union experience and critical needs as they arise
- Student scholarships/aid – ensuring that students of all backgrounds have access to an exceptional Mount Union education through scholarships and financial aid
- College Excellence Funds – providing immediate support for the greatest priorities within the three colleges and enhancing educational and research opportunities for students at every level
- College of Applied & Social Sciences
- College of Arts & Humanities
- College of Natural & Health Sciences
- Student Emergency Fund – helping students with unexpected expenses, such as food, shelter, safety, rent, etc., during an emergent time of need
- President’s Rescue Fund – helping current juniors and seniors with an outstanding balance on their tuition
- M Club/general athletics – supporting athletes from our 24 men’s and women’s teams
- M Club specific team – providing extra funding beyond budgetary means for the sport(s) of your choice
Annual Funds - Restricted
Are you especially passionate about a certain department, student organization, or program at Mount Union? Do you want your gift to support a particular program? You are welcome to give directly to an area on campus by making a designated annual gift. Each department or program will use the funds as needed.
Agencies such as US News and World Report utilize giving statistics in their rankings each year. Additionally, many private foundations and corporations look at how many people give, rather than the amount of each gift, when determining whether to make large contributions to Mount Union. Your donation of any amount may help spur larger gifts to the University.
Every gift, no matter the size, makes a difference in the lives and educational experiences of our students.