The Office of Alumni Engagement is all about you, our alumni! We are dedicated to creating meaningful ways for you to stay connected with one another and with Mount Union through programming, newsletters, events, networking, and volunteer opportunities regardless of your distance from campus.
We also are dedicated to celebrating good news about our Mount Union alumni. We do so formally through alumni spotlights and honors, such as our Alumni Weekend awards and induction into the M Club Athletic Hall of Fame. We also love to share your good news, including job promotions, awards received, marriages, and births through our magazine, online, and through social media posts. Be sure to send your good news our way to share with the Mount Union family!
As you explore the site, we hope you will find many items of interest and ways for you to connect. Among them are opportunities to:
- Submit an Alumni Update Form with your latest information. We’ll update your address, phone number, email, birth announcements, marriages, etc. in our database.
- Attend Mount Union event on campus the next time you're in town. Many events are free.
- Learn more about our milestone reunions.
- Consider joining one of our Alumni Association committees or sign up to attend a local college fair to represent Mount Union (detailed instructions provided). Willing to volunteer at events? Let us know by filling out our Volunteer Form.
- Keep in touch with Mount Union via our Mount Union Alumni Facebook and Twitter pages and other institutional social media outlets. Like and follow us to stay informed!
For more information about alumni activities, check out the website often, and always feel free to contact us with any questions, feedback or good ideas for us to consider.
Thanks for keeping in touch with Mount Union!