The Huston-Brumbaugh Nature Center consists of people, programs, and places that work together to provide opportunities for learning about and enjoying nature.
Visit us at the Nature Center, where you can take a hike on the trails or a walk on the boardwalk, sit on a bench and smell the wildflowers or pet the farm animals, all while feeling the peace that only comes with such a natural area.
- The Nature Center is free and open to the public.
- The trails are open from dawn to dusk every day.
- The Visitors Center and Bird Observatory are open all year. View their schedules here.
- The Nature Center provides accessibility for persons with disabilities.
- The Nature Center is constantly making improvements to trails and facilities. See the new bridge as part of the 2018 trail project here.