ALLIANCE, Ohio — The University of Mount Union has announced its plans for six Commencement ceremonies celebrating the classes of 2020 and 2021 from Friday, May 7 – Sunday, May 9 with livestream options available to the public.
Each ceremony will have its own livestream link, with the schedule as follows:
- Friday, May 7, 5 p.m. — Class of 2021 Graduate Students
- Saturday, May 8, 10 a.m. — Class of 2021 Undergraduate Students of the College of Natural and Health Sciences
- Saturday, May 8, 1:30 p.m. — Class of 2021 Undergraduate Students of the College of Applied and Social Sciences (Department of Communication, Department of Computer Science, Department of Education, School of Engineering, Department of Mathematics)
- Saturday, May 8, 5 p.m. — Class of 2021 Undergraduate Students of the College of Applied and Social Sciences (Department of Business, Department of Political Science and International Studies, Department of Sociology and Criminal Justice)
- Sunday, May 9, 10 a.m. — Class of 2021 Undergraduate Students of the College of Arts and Humanities
- Sunday, May 9, 1:30 p.m. — Class of 2020
Due to capacity limitations and COVID-19 safety protocols, Commencement participants have been limited to graduates, faculty, two guests per graduate, the platform party and a handful of identified essential employees.
Mount Union will also have a livestream option for its 175th Baccalaureate Service slated for Thursday, May 6 at 6 p.m. Roger Stewart, assistant principal for academics at Saint Ignatius High School in Cleveland, will be the speaker for the event.